How to protect the abuse and Postmaster mailboxes?

Gary Mills mills@cc.umanitoba.ca
Sun Feb 4 23:07:26 UTC 2007

On Sun, Feb 04, 2007 at 03:55:44PM -0700, Vernon Schryver wrote:
> > From: Gary Mills
>
> >       ...  Is there a way, perhaps with a per-user whitelist, to
> > permit RBL rejection while still exempting them from bulk mail
> > rejection and greylisting?
>
> Any username can have a /var/dcc/userdirs/local/$USER/whiteclnt with
> "option" lines that can do various things including:
>   - turn DNSBL (dccm or dccifd -B) tests on or off
>   - greylisting off or off
>   - DCC tests on or off
>   - set DCC bulk thresholds
> for only that user.

Yes, I saw those, but it wasn't clear to me if `DCC tests' controlled
all of them, or just the bulk mail rejection.  In this case, I'd like
DNSBL to be on, but greylisting and bulk mail rejection to be off.