How to protect the abuse and Postmaster mailboxes?

Gary Mills mills@cc.umanitoba.ca
Sun Feb 4 22:35:21 UTC 2007

Currently, I have our abuse and Postmaster mailboxes in the client
whitelist with `env_to' entries.  This exempts them from bulk mail
detection, RBL rejection, and greylisting.  Unfortunately, both of
those mailboxes get bombarded by spammers.  While it's nice to know
what ordinary user are missing, I'd prefer to eliminate some of the
spam while retaining the utility of those mailboxes for their intended
purposes.  Is there a way, perhaps with a per-user whitelist, to
permit RBL rejection while still exempting them from bulk mail
rejection and greylisting?  Is there any other way to protect these
mailboxes from spam?