unrecognized checksum type

Thu Jan 11 21:57:54 UTC 2007

> > From: "Bolmerg-Berliner Ludger - Munich-MR"
>
> > After upgrading DCC from version 1.3.38 to version 1.3.45 I get a =20
> > "unrecognized checksum type "substitute" ...=20
> > message when starting dccm

I've figured fixed that error for the next release.

However, please note that

  - By default, DCC servers pay attention to only Body, Fuz1, and Fuz2
     checksums.  Unless the DCC used is running with -Ksubstitute,
     `dccm -tsubstitute,...` will have no effect.

  - Only the checksum of the first substitute header specified with
     `dccm -S...` and found in in the mail message will be reported
     to the DCC server and so subject to `dccm -tsubstitute...`