Can't exec "/usr/bin/dccproc": No such file or directory

Ken Morley Ken@jmtg.com
Thu Oct 26 00:15:39 UTC 2006

I've installed DCC along with Postfix, Amavaisd & SpamAssassin on a
CentOS system.  I want to run Amavisd chrooted in /var/amavisdand think
that I've got that setup correctly.

When I start amavisd in debug mode, I see:

[11610] dbg: dcc: got response: Can't exec "/usr/bin/dccproc": No such
file or directory at
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.5/Mail/SpamAssassin/Util.pm line 1382.

I've verified that Util.pm exists in the correct path.  When I look at
Util.pm line 1382 (almost the end of the file) I see: exec @cmdline;

If anyone can shed any light on the problem and how to troubleshoot
further, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks!