Whitecommon files on public dcc servers

Georg Graf graf@sunpendulum.at
Thu Oct 19 12:26:41 UTC 2006

Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 12:51:54 +0200
From: Georg Graf <georg.graf@wu-wien.ac.at>
To: dcc@calcite.rhyolite.com
Subject: Whitecommon files on public dcc servers

Hi there,

I am interested whether it is desireable to have the same
whitelist and whitecommon files on all public dcc servers.

Mine did not change since the original setup of
dccd.wu-wien.ac.at in 2005-08 and I only maintain the whiteclnt
file for bulkmail my users ask me not to tag. So I'm rather sure
that more up-to-date versions of server whitelists are in use by
some of you.

I played with the idea of just commenting out the "include
whitecommon" line in my whiteclnt.

Please share your thoughts on this with me!

regards,

  George

--
Vienna University of Economics and Business Administration
Central and Internet Services Section