bypassing greylisting for road-warriors?

Dan Mahoney, System Admin danm@prime.gushi.org
Wed Sep 20 05:19:05 UTC 2006

On Tue, 19 Sep 2006, Sam Leffler wrote:

Something I've been meaning to do for a while is get docs put together on
how to run a separate MSP daemon with separate rules:

1) It would not shut down under periodic high load like the main MTA
process does.

2) It would not need all the milters involved (although could share
sockets with those it does use).

That's how I'd handle it, anyway.  Your roaming (and even non-roaming)
users shouldn't be using port 25.

-Dan

> I have my sendmail.cf setup so that SMTP clients that use SMTP AUTH
> and/or connect with a verified TLS cert have mail marked as !spam.  But
> these clients still get hit with greylisting.  Is there a way to arrange
> for them to bypass greylisting too?
>
> 	Sam

"You're a daddy.  I'm a mommy.  She's our baby.  Deal with it."

-Cali, 11/7/02, about 1:35 AM