Two DCC questions.

Jeff A. Earickson jaearick@colby.edu
Wed Jul 12 19:13:47 UTC 2006

Yes!!! Joy!!!  Setting CCM_LOG_AT=NEVER keeps my log directory
empty except for transient tmp files, no mucking with the
directory structure that you ship, no stat() complaints in the
logfile.  This feature should be better advertised in the
dcc_conf comments.  Thanks!

BTW, I'm using dccifd with SpamAssassin doing its thing by
talking to the dccifd socket in dcc_home.

Jeff Earickson
Colby College