DCC -> report failed: Exited with non-zero exit code 67

Mon Apr 17 18:35:51 UTC 2006

> From: Sidney Markowitz

> We use the GTUBE http://spamassassin.apache.org/gtube/ test message, which
>would take care of the body portion of the mail. I guess I could use a reserved
>ip address such as in the 192.168.*.* subnet for the client ip address and that
> would work.

People using that RFC 1918 192.168.0.0/16 address on their internal
networks might be unhappy to have the DCC Reputations of their mail
systems trashed by a zillion SpamAssassin installations running the
test.  It would be better would be to use an address that is impossible
but that gets past the rudimentary checking in the DCC code.
255.255.255.255 is one that seems to work.