DCC -> report failed: Exited with non-zero exit code 67

Mon Apr 17 13:36:07 UTC 2006

> From: Sidney Markowitz

>That was just a test I ran from my command line using a spam message I recently
>received. We don't currently have a test built in to SpamAssassin that sends to
> a DCC server. That might be a good idea, though. I didn't see in the DCC
> installation instructions or the FAQ any provision for sending a known test
> message to the DCC servers to verify a bulk mail response. Is there any such
> test mail we can use?

Do you have some test message of at least a few dozen words that is
"known spam" as far as other parts of SpamAssassin are concerned and
so that would never be sent as real mail?  If so you could first use
the SpamAssassin DCC spam reporting mechanism to report it.  Then you
could do a normal SpamAssassin+DCC operation and see what happens.