DCC -> report failed: Exited with non-zero exit code 67

Sidney Markowitz sidney@sidney.com
Mon Apr 17 08:04:33 UTC 2006

Vernon Schryver wrote:
> By the way, it would not be good to ship in SpamAssassin a test
> that reports spam with -a64.4.11.51

That was just a test I ran from my command line using a spam message I recently
received. We don't currently have a test built in to SpamAssassin that sends to
a DCC server. That might be a good idea, though. I didn't see in the DCC
installation instructions or the FAQ any provision for sending a known test
message to the DCC servers to verify a bulk mail response. Is there any such
test mail we can use?

 Sidney Markowitz
 http://www.sidney.com