DCC -> report failed: Exited with non-zero exit code 67

Sun Apr 16 20:03:24 UTC 2006

> From: <dcc@mikecappella.com>

> > I'll fix the problem in SpamAssassin, either by using -x 0 or
> > ignoring the exit code in this circumstance, but I'm confused
> > by some related behavior.
>
> Nothing to fix - just add dcc_options to your local.cf file (eg.
> /etc/mail/spamassassin/local.cf)
>
> dcc_options -R -x0

That is true for people working on SpamAssassin installations.  However,
it would be nice if the people working on SpamAssassin distributions
could minimize the number of lines that the first group of people need
to add to their installed /etc/mail/spamassassin/local.cf files.