rcvd_nxt and IP checksum

Sidney Markowitz sidney@sidney.com
Fri Apr 14 20:48:05 UTC 2006

Vernon Schryver wrote:
> Yes, checking for dccifd would be particularly good.

I've confirmed that SpamAssassin already checks for dccifd with every message,
so there is no need for me to add any 30 minute timeout. I was confused a bit
by some caching of options that it does, which turned out not to be relevant to
this case.

There is one place where SpamAssassin is only using dccproc instead of dccifd.
When a user uses the "report spam" function, SpamAssassin calls dccproc with
the "-t many" option. Is calling dccifd using "options spam" in the protocol
equivalent?

 -- sidney