[SOLVED on dcc 1.3.31] Problem on dcc 1.3.30 - Continue Not Asking DCC...

Breno Moiana breno@haxent.com.br
Mon Apr 10 16:22:34 UTC 2006

Yes, we are not in the perfect situation yet, but as you had previously
mentioned that we should be using two DCCs, I consider that we are in a
"good enough" situation for the moment, at least until we get the second
server up and running. Just the fact that we are no longer getting
blacklisted by spamcop every other day is a great step.

The work doesn't stop here, I just wanted to let you know that the bug
fixed not only the countdown-not-resetting problem, but the failures
that triggered the countdown in the first place.

Thanks once more for the attention and great patience.

Best Regards,

Breno Moiana.
Haxent Consulting