[SOLVED on dcc 1.3.31] Problem on dcc 1.3.30 - Continue Not Asking DCC...

Mon Apr 10 14:49:10 UTC 2006

> From: Breno Moiana

> On the update of March 19th the problem was solved. Not only the DCC
> countdown is being properly resetted, but also the service is not
> dropping as often. I have spent the last three weeks following up the
> logs to make sure it was fixed, and it certainly looks like so. I do
> have some small periods of unavailability, but those don't last more
> than two minutes (as opposed to hours before the fix) and they are
> fairly rare, and perfectly acceptable (twice a week, or something around
> that).

It's good to hear that the main problem has been solved.  However, I
think 2 minutes twice a year are too many.  Fixing the remaining periods
of unavailability would probably require more local DCC servers.

thanks,