Effect of changing the dccm -G option?

Gary Mills mills@cc.umanitoba.ca
Fri Mar 31 03:30:29 UTC 2006

If I change the dccm `-G' option from `-Gon' to `-GIPmask/16',
does this invalidate all of the triples that are stored in the
greylist database?  I don't really want all of the greylisted
sites to have to reestablish their greylist entries at the same
time.  Some of them are quite slow in retrying.  The result might
be long delays in lots of e-mail.

I'm encountering quite a few sites that use multiple outgoing e-mail
servers, and rotate their retries between the servers.  With `-Gon',
they have to rotate completely before the e-mail gets through.  I'm
looking for a way to deal with that situation.