[DCC] Re: [DCC] SpamAssassin 3.1.1 and DCC

Thu Mar 16 20:39:43 UTC 2006

> From: Kelsey Cummings

> Ah, got it.  It all makes sense now.   The mods I'd made to SA's DCC.pm
> were to add to rcvd-nxt's to the dccifd options to skip my two internal
> hops which are both whitelisted.  Doh!

So I can stop staring at those traces you sent?

I think I added the "MX" and "MXDCC" whiteclnt types after you whitelisted
your internal hops to remove the need to modify SpamAssassin.  You might
be able to use "MX" or "MXDCC" instead of "OK" in your whiteclnt file.
See `man dcc`.

When I modify external programs, I use RCS to capture the original
as well as my version.  Then I can easily see what I changed when
I install a new version from the external source.