[DCC] SpamAssassin 3.1.1 and DCC

Kelsey Cummings kgc@corp.sonic.net
Thu Mar 16 19:52:38 UTC 2006

On Thu, Mar 16, 2006 at 12:25:59PM -0700, Vernon Schryver wrote:
> What strace or ktrace says about what SpamAssassin is writing to dccifd
> should make sense in light of the ASCII protocol described in the
> Protocol section of the dccifd man page on your system or
> http://www.rhyolite.com/anti-spam/dcc/dcc-tree/dccifd.html#Protocol

That's the weird bit Vernon.  It looks perfect!  I'll send you the traces
under different cover.

> It would also be good to check that dccifd is not whining about not
> receiving mail headers or bodies in the system log.  Dccifd logs its
> version number when it starts and some numbers every midnight.  If those
> log entries cannot be found, something is not right in the -L args given
> dccifd or in /etc/syslog.conf (or equivalent).

Logs don't report anything other than the users' whitelist doesn't exist
even with the debugging cranked way up.

--
Kelsey Cummings - kgc@corp.sonic.net      sonic.net, inc.
System Architect                          2260 Apollo Way