whitecommon

Thu Mar 9 15:57:07 UTC 2006

> From: "Ugo Bellavance"

> However, you really should review your whitecommon file to ensure that
> it meets your local needs.

> My question is: if we don't use whitecommon at all, what could
> we do to avoid such errors in the future?

If you don't use the whitecommon file, then which errors have you
seen that you need to avoid?

Installations that use whitelists with host name entries need to
watch for complaints from dccproc, dccifd, or dccm in the system log
for host names that become undefined.  I see practical alternative,
because things at other sites change.

Even if you use other signs for whitelisting such as List-ID headers,
you must watch for changes at other sites, because things change.