whitecommon

Ugo Bellavance ugob@camo-route.com
Thu Mar 9 15:18:25 UTC 2006

Hi,

Quoting Vernon:

"The sample whitecommon file in version 1.3.30 will lack lines for
megatron.ietf.org, optimus.ietf.org, and optimus22.ietf.org.  Only the
"substitute List-Id:" line will be present for IETF mailing lists.

However, you really should review your whitecommon file to ensure that
it meets your local needs.  The Makefiles in the official DCC source
install /var/dcc/whitecommon only if the file does not already exist.
If you have been using a DCC client for some time, there are probably
many differences between your /var/dcc/whitecommon and the sample
(possibly) in /var/dcc/build/dcc/homedir/whitecommon"

My question is: if we don't use whitecommon at all, what could we do to avoid such errors in the future?

Regards,

--
Ugo Bellavance
Administrateur de système/réseau