How to track whitelist matches?

Gary Mills mills@cc.umanitoba.ca
Wed Mar 8 15:45:53 UTC 2006

We have accumulated a whitelist containing over 16,000 `ok env_from'
and `ok from' lines, some dating back over three years.  Many of these
will no longer be effective, and could be deleted from the whitelist.
Others must be retained.

I'm looking for a way to determine which whitelist entries are
effective in matching incoming messages and preventing them from
being rejected.  Can I, for example, compute checksums from each
of the whitelist entries and them look them up in the DCC database
to obtain statistics?  Is there another way to do this?