Multiple servers on one machine

Thu Feb 16 15:31:53 UTC 2006

> From: Ian Brewer <Ian_Brewer@vwiz.co.uk>

> I want to built 2 servers that will run on the same machine.
>
> Do I just need to worry about --homedir, --bindir and --with-max-db-mem
> at configure time or are there any other things I need to tweak?

You will probably need to worry about port numbers.
You may need to adjust --with-rundir
--disable-sys-inst might be needed for one of the installations.

Please notice the restrictions on the license on the DCC source in
the LICENSE file or
http://www.rhyolite.com/anti-spam/dcc/dcc-tree/LICENSE
The source is not free to organizations that do not "flood" or exchange
checksums with the rest of the world.  You may need to contact Commtouch
for a commercial license.