becoming a public server

Matt Walsh mwalsh@matroxsolutions.com
Fri Jan 27 03:44:40 UTC 2006

Hi Frank,

    Unless you're receiving a high-volume of traffic on your server(s)
100k+. You may be better off using the public servers. Vern does the
allocating of the server ID for DCC.

    Hope that helps explain what you were inquiring about. Heck! I'm
still trying to get the people at the US Census Bureau to adopt DCC!! If
I was Frosty the Snowman I would be evaporated by now waiting........