Why is dccd reporting database broken?

Mon Jan 23 18:04:20 UTC 2006

> From: Gary Mills

> This doesn't show an IP= field at all, just this:

It seems that when I changed the DCC client-server protocol in
version 1.3.21 on November 8, 2005, to tell the client both the new
and old totals, I broke server whitelists.   The entries are still
in the database, but they're not getting to the clients.

Unless the bug is causing problems, I'll soak the fix for a couple
days before releasing it.

I've been deprecating server whitelists for years, but I didn't mean to
break them.