X-DCC Header Logging

Paul R. Ganci ganci@nurdog.com
Fri Dec 9 08:52:11 UTC 2005

I have two Email systems. One server is running on Fedora Core 1. In the
system maillog I see entries like the following:

    Dec  4 05:43:36 nureyev sendmail[29353]: jB4ChSA8029353: Milter
    change (add): header: X-DCC-EATSERVER-Metrics: nureyev.mric.net
    1166; Body=55 Fuz1=many Fuz2=many

The other server is running Centos 4.2. I have checked every config file
I could think of but no matter what I play with I can not seem to get
that system to log the Milter change header: entries. Can somebody
please enlighten me? What am I missing on the Centos system that is
preventing the milter logging? I would really like to see these
messages. Thanks for your help.

--
Paul (ganci@nurdog.com)