env_From incrementing

Fri Dec 9 05:36:55 UTC 2005

> From: John Doherty

> > What `dccm -t` thresholds are you using?
> > Are you using DCCM_REJECT_AT in /var/dcc/dcc_conf?
>
> I'm not using a -t argument and am using DCCM_REJECT_AT in the config
> file. It is set to 10, which I know is very low, but it's been that
> way for a long time.

Are you sure the DCCM_REJECT_AT=10 and so `dccm -tCMN,,10` has
anything to do with rejecting mail that has large env_From values?
Could the rejections be due to something else?
Does the X-DCC header say "bulk" and if so, are all of the totals
except env_From less than 10?

I just did some tests with `dccd -Kall` and large env_From checksum
totals.  They were ignored.