spamassassin/dccifd: write(MTA socket,XX): Broken pipe

Jeff A. Earickson jaearick@colby.edu
Wed Dec 7 19:46:08 UTC 2005

The only changes that I made to whiteclnt relative to the original
are:
    mxdcc   ip  137.145.210.56
and
    env_to  postmaster@colby.edu

137.145.210.56 is our lowest MX and our mail server.  It is the
box that runs dccifd, as well as sendmail, MailScanner, SpamAssassin,
and a stealth copy of bind for local DNS service.

I did used to have "ok  ip  137.146.0.0/16" in the file, but after
some spambots in the dorms, I no longer trust my own netblock. :)

Jeff Earickson
Colby College