Grey-listed message never accepted.

John L johnl@iecc.com
Tue Oct 25 15:33:56 UTC 2005

>> Why might it have failed for this message and how to I go about
>> debugging it?

I have also seen sending systems that regenerate the message every time
it's retried, so the timestamps in the headers are different.  If you have
two retries, put the copies of the messages in separate files and diff
them to see what's different.

When you run into a situation like this, you either have to decide that
you don't want mail from that source, possible if it's all uninteresting
bulk, or whitelist it.

Regards,
Information Superhighwayman wanna-be, http://iecc.com/johnl, Mayor