false positives

Dan Mahoney, System Admin danm@prime.gushi.org
Thu Oct 20 11:38:19 UTC 2005

On Thu, 20 Oct 2005, Pavel Urban wrote:

If people flag those things as spam and report them, then they will score.

At least, that's my thinking.

-Dan

--

"I am a professional drinker, and I know that that was NOT Jose Cuervo!"

"Well, what was it then?"

"I think it was some mixture of Rubbing Alcohol, and Desenex(TM) Foot
Powder, because my feet feel okay, and my back doesn't hurt, but my
stomach is killing me!"

-Dan Mahoney, Costa Rica, August 12th, 1994