Using both dccifd and dccm, or dccm for greylisting only

Philip Hachey PHachey@city.cornwall.on.ca
Mon Oct 17 14:19:10 UTC 2005

>=Vernon Schryver wrote:
>> I suppose the only thing to do now is disable SA's call to dcc_check
and
>> write a custom rule that just looks for "bulk" in a X-DCC header, and
then
>> assigns SA's score for DCC if it's found.
>
>Wouldn't it be easer to put dccifd, dccproc, and the dccifd UNIX domain
>socket in a directory where SpamAsassin won't find them?
>Perhaps by building the DCC code with `./configure
--homedir=/obscure...`?

In SpamAssassin 3.1, the DCC checking code is just a plug-in and so all
one needs to do is disable the plug-in.  I'll then write custom SA header
checks.
Philip J. Hachey

Vernon Schryver <vjs@calcite.rhyolite.com>
Sent by: dcc-admin@rhyolite.com