Logos

Wed Oct 5 06:29:58 UTC 2005

> From: Dave Lugo <dlugo@etherboy.com>
> To: Matt Walsh <mwalsh@matroxsolutions.com>

> > How does this logo look?
> >
> > http://matroxsolutions.com/temp/dcc-logo.png It's a really "rough" sketch.
>
> I like your mountain better than the other ones I've seen so

>  http://www.etherboy.com/dcc/dcc-dlugotest1.png

What about the copyright on Matt's picture?  I own the copyright on the
snapshot from which I generated the watermark smudges 10 or 15 years
ago.  It is of hill named Mt. Rhyolite where I spent some of my youth.

Any photograph that fits in a corner of a 40x80 pixel logo button might
be a little fuzzy.
http://www.rhyolite.com/temp/real1.png is based my original snapshot
http://www.rhyolite.com/temp/real2.png is based my Matt's picture.
It's amazing how much information can be conveyed in 1600 pixels, but
I think the first is even more obscure and the second looks as much
like the DCC graphs as mountains.