Logos

Paul Shields paul.shields@blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Oct 4 20:42:12 UTC 2005

Vernon Schryver wrote:

>>From: "John R Levine"
>>

>>>Almost everyone hated my attempt at making DCC and DCC Reputations logos.
>>>Paul Shields has suggested some improved alternatives.
>>>
>>>What do you think?
>>>

>>I think you forgot to tell us where we can see them.
>>

>http://www.rhyolite.com/temp/logos.html

Well as Vernon has exposed me publically as the person who sent him some
examples, I have to say that nbrs 6 and 7 seem to have rendered a little
strangely - there must have been some left over colour that hasn't been
completely removed, so ignore the colour effects on those ones (unless
you think it's cool - in which case, it was intentional).

Also, note that I'm an admin not an artist, so you can be a brutal as
you like as there is no artistic ego to deflate...

Paul