whitelisting "read" DSNs

Sat Sep 10 01:36:54 UTC 2005

> From: Georg Graf <georg.graf@wu-wien.ac.at>

> Many of them have the header:

In which RFC is the SMTP header Content-class defined?

> (but this would most likely not match my examples). Does dccm strip away
> newlines and tabs if matching agains multi-line headers?

yes

> Maybe we need a feature like this?
>
>    ok2 regex substitue Content-class "multipart/report.*report-type=disposition-notification"

See
http://www.rhyolite.com/anti-spam/dcc/dcc-tree/FAQ.html#reg-exps1
or in the copy of the FAQ that comes with the DCC source about
regular expressions.

Whitelisting by message encoding seems strange to me.  Would it not
be better to whitelist by something related to the sender?