DCC version 1.3.16 released

Jeff A. Earickson jaearick@colby.edu
Thu Sep 8 00:52:45 UTC 2005

Doh!!  I forgot to chown directory /opt/dcc-1.3.16 to user "dcc".
It was owned by root.  Maybe this "chown directory to dcc user"
could be made part of the "make install" script?

Thanks for pointing out the obvious...  I should have seen this
since two previous version/directories sit in /opt, owned by dcc.

Jeff Earickson