DCC -> report failed: Exited with non-zero exit code 67

Sat Aug 20 01:03:44 UTC 2005

> From: <dcc@mikecappella.com>

> Since installing dcc-dccd-1.3.15, I'm seeing the error:
>
> 	DCC -> report failed: Exited with non-zero exit code 67
>
> every time I report spam w/ spamassassin --report.  Is this a bug, or recent
> change that needs an update to spamassassin?

What does it mean to say "report spam w/ spamassassin --report"?
Is that equivalent to `dccproc -t many` as described in the dccproc man page?

67 is the default `dccproc -x` value or exit code when the counts
exceed the local threshold.  Version 1.3.15 assumes that when you
say `dccproc -t many`, you're talking and want to hear about spam.

Is this a problem?  Should I change it back?