DCC version 1.3.11 released

dcc@mikecappella.com dcc@mikecappella.com
Sun Jul 31 17:34:00 UTC 2005

> Version 1.3.11 of the DCC source is in
> http://www.dcc-servers.net/dcc/source/dcc.tar.Z  and
> http://www.rhyolite.com/anti-spam/dcc/source/dcc.tar.Z
>
> http://www.dcc-servers.net/dcc/CHANGES starts with:
>
>     Dccproc should complain if the -w whiteclnt file is bad.
>     misc/dcc.m4 can add a sendmail.cf rule that assigns a single
> 	whiteclnt file and log directory to mail forwarded to
> another system.
> 	With that the cgi-bin scripts can be used to control dccm for
> 	mail forwarded to another system with a single web user.
>
>     Delete "message" checksum in greylist database when spam causes
> 	an embargo to be restored.  This fixes some counts after a
> 	greylist whitelisting has been revoked.
>     Make the default owner and group for files be root:wheel
> on FreeBSD
> 	As always, use the DCC_OWN and DCC_GRP environment
> variables with
> 	`make install` or updatedcc -e to override those defaults.
>
>     Dccifd and dccproc treat the bogus SMTP client IP address
> of 0.0.0.0
> 	from SpamAssassin as if it were absent, which allows it
> to look in
> 	in Received headers.
>     Add "rcvd-nxt" option to the dccifd MTA protocol to parse later
>
> /var/dcc/libexec/updatedcc should automagically fetch, build,
> and install
> this version.

The changes to include/dcc_config.h.in have broken building for my RH9
system.  In particular, the change to defining HAVE_SA_LEN from undefined is
killing the build, as it should not be defined.  There might be others.  I'm
wondering why the defaults for all these config vars were changed to be set.

1.3.11
< #define HAVE_SA_LEN 1
< #define HAVE_SOCKLEN_T 1
< #define HAVE_AF_LOCAL 1