What does env_From=ok mean?

Sat Jun 18 19:09:57 UTC 2005

> From: Gary Mills

> > Has dbclean been complaining about errors in the whitelist files?
> > When dbclean cannot parse them, it falls back to the the results
> > of last good parsing.
>
> It runs every night, with no complaints.  One of the two servers logs
> this message, but I assume it's not relevant:

> None of the client or server whitelists contain `service@paypal.com'.

I just tried
     /bin/rm /tmp/map
     cdcc -h /tmp "new map; add your-server-name"
     dccproc -QCh /tmp -i msg0
with msg0 containing
    From service@paypal.com  Fri Apr  8 15:14:07 2005

Your first server says the target count for that env_From checksum is 0
but your second says
	    Fuz2=0
    and
	 env_From: afafa770 e849f7a4 f4bc5b93 d3ec0ab1      ok

That is strong evidence that the last time dbclean successfully parsed
the /var/dcc/whitelist including the included files on your second
server, it found a line like
    ok  env_From  service@paypal.com

> Why would dccm put `env_From=ok' in the X-DCC header?

Because the DCC server said that the target count for the
env_From checksum (0xafafa770 0xe849f7a4 0xf4bc5b93 0xd3ec0ab1)
was the special value 0x00fffff1.