No message body error with DCC 1.3.4

Stephen Carter stephen@retnet.co.uk
Mon May 16 20:02:12 UTC 2005

Thanks very much to both of your responses.  That was indeed the problem.

I'm running SuSE 9.2 and as I initially installed SpamAssassin through YaST I'd like to keep it that way, so I've opted to use the dccifd daemon instead, which is working just fine... just a little more setting up, but a lot less than trying to troubleshoot this!

I completely agree that it's always good to stay up to date, only I wish SuSE would.  I believe their strategy is to not upgrade any software and only apply bug fixes and security updates as they come along for any particular version, but I would have thought this would have applied to this scenario. Oh well.

Once again, thanks for your help, especially Gary's persistence.

P.s. I hope this is in 72 char plain text format :)

Stephen Carter
Retrac Networking Limited
Ph: +44 (0)7870 218 693
Fax: +44 (0)870 7060 056