No message body error with DCC 1.3.4

Gary V lists@johnmecham.com
Mon May 16 14:07:59 UTC 2005

James wrote:

> Try this link -
> http://article.gmane.org/gmane.mail.spam.spamassassin.general/56401

> It's a SA 3 bug which you can fix with a minor mod to the SA code.  Or
> by upgrading to the latest SA version.

> Regards
> James Turnbull
Exactly, I was going to supply the same link. It was fixed in version
3.0.1 along with other issues related to amavisd-new, so it is much
better to upgrade than modify the 3.0.0 Dns.pm. Suggest, of course,
going to 3.0.3. After upgrading, make sure amavisd-new is actually
using the new version. Run 'amavisd-new debug' and look for:
 Module Mail::SpamAssassin  3.000002
This would be 3.0.2. If you have installed SA using more that one
method, you may have different versions in different locations and
amavisd-new will simply use the first one it finds in it's path.
Run:
updatedb
locate SpamAssassin.pm

to locate each *installation*.