sendto(dcc.dcc-servers.net (132.206.27.31,6277)): Socket is already connected

Dan Mahoney, System Admin danm@prime.gushi.org
Fri May 13 20:33:27 UTC 2005

On Fri, 13 May 2005, John R Levine wrote:

> I've seen mesages like that when the dcc home directory, usually /var/dcc,
> isn't writable by the dcc user.  Old versions of the install script would
> often chown it to root by mistake.  Chown it to dcc and see if the problem
> goes away.

DCC would likely run as the user running spamassassin.

http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/UsingDcc

-Dan Mahoney

--

"I wish the Real World would just stop hassling me!"

-Matchbox 20, Real World, off the album "Yourself or Someone Like You"