sendto(dcc.dcc-servers.net (132.206.27.31,6277)): Socket is already connected

Kelsey Cummings kgc@sonic.net
Fri May 13 20:23:01 UTC 2005

On Fri, May 13, 2005 at 04:02:02PM -0400, Dan Mahoney, System Admin wrote:
> On Wed, 11 May 2005, Vernon Schryver wrote:
> >Which version of dccproc?
>
> 1.1.32

That's getting pretty old!

> >Have you tried running /var/dcc/libexec/updatedcc to install the current
> >version?
>
> doesn't exist.

If you installed it with the ports tree you might want to update your ports
tree and upgrade (deinstall, reinstall, etc.)  The FreeBSD ports tree
probably has an older version than is available.  You may want to grab
1.3.x from the website and build and install it manually.

> >By the way, why are you using dccproc instead of dccifd?
>
> I use it however it is used by default with SpamAssassin.  I'm not even
> sure where in the SpamAssassin code (if any) that's tweakable from.

SA will use dccifd before dccproc if both are available.

--
Kelsey Cummings - kgc@sonic.net           sonic.net, inc.