No message body error with DCC 1.3.4

Stephen Carter stephen@retnet.co.uk
Fri May 13 18:30:27 UTC 2005

Hi guys & girls,

I'm on the last leg of my ultimate anti-spam/virus black box and have one last problem using DCC.

I've got SuSE 9.2 running Maia MailGuard, Amavisd-new, SpamAssassin, ClamAV and Razor2 on Postfix & recently DCC.

SA is correctly callinng DCC as I can see the debug output in the /var/log/mail file, but it complains saying no message body for EVERY e-mail, even test e-mails that I've written which do contain a message body.

The homedir for DCC is /var/spool/amavis/dcc (specified during compile with the --homedir switch) and everything from ./dcc downwards I chowned to vscan:vscan, which amavisd runs as.

I originally compiled and installed DCC as user root, and have since change the DCCUID variable in dcc_conf to vscan, as it was originally root, and can't think of any other bits I've missed.

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?

Stephen Carter
Retrac Networking Limited
Ph: +44 (0)7870 218 693