1.3.3 compiling trouble

Pavel Urban pavel.urban@imaginet.cz
Wed Apr 27 17:18:02 UTC 2005

Hello,

thanks a lot for your comments. The settings for ./configure came from
another SRPM I've found somewhere, this was just the first aproximation ;-)

My servers have 3GB RAM, so it should be OK. We're planning to create
public dcc servers along with public ClamAV already present, so these
servers have some extra power.

I prefer having nothing in /usr/local/.

I'd like to have configuration files in /etc, but if these settings mean
that database files will be placed there too... well, I'll probably
reconsider. Is it possible to have configuration and database files
separated?

Thanks!