dccifd stabilty issues with 1.2.74

Daniel V Klein dvk@lonewolf.com
Tue Mar 29 13:56:34 UTC 2005

With that many spams being processed, change your dcc LOGDIR to look
something like "'D?logdir'", "'H?logdir'", "'M?logdir'"

That'll separate your logs into daily, hourly, or minute-ly subdirectories,
and makes a lot of operations a lot faster :-)  See the dccm man page - I
stumbled across it a while ago, and even with my small ssystem, it helps a
lot!

-Dan