Error starting dccm

Daniel V Klein dvk@lonewolf.com
Sat Mar 19 16:22:49 UTC 2005

No - not even close :-)  But there *is* a DCCM_LOGDIR parameter that is set
to the (almost) appropriate value.

DCCM_ENABLE=on
# used to start dccm
#   a common value is
#   DCCM_ARGS="-SHELO -Smail_host -SSender -SList-ID"
DCCM_ARGS="-SHELO -Smail_host -SSender -SList-ID"
DCCM_LOGDIR=D?log
DCCM_WHITECLNT=whiteclnt
DCCM_USERDIRS=userdirs

However, changing the DCCM_LOGDIR line to:

DCCM_LOGDIR="'D?log'"

does the trick, thank you!  I forgot about the multiple quoting trick - I
haven't had to do anything like that since DCL on VMS :-)

-Dan