Error starting dccm

Daniel V Klein dvk@lonewolf.com
Sat Mar 19 02:57:15 UTC 2005

I built the new dcc, and I get the error
	/var/dcc/libexec/dccm: No match.
when running start-dccm as part of the rebuild

The error comes down to this line:

su - root -c /var/dcc/libexec/dccm -SHELO -Smail_host -SSender -SList-ID  -l D?log -t CMN,20,20 -w whiteclnt -U userdirs

And I find that I can make it work if I manually quote the '?' in the -l option

su - root -c /var/dcc/libexec/dccm -SHELO -Smail_host -SSender -SList-ID  -l 'D?log' -t CMN,20,20 -w whiteclnt -U userdirs

It has been far too long singe I hacked shell scripts, else I would propose a
fix.  I am on FreeBSD5.3

-Dan