pending license change

Ruben Safir Secretary NYLXS ruben@mrbrklyn.com
Thu Mar 17 06:17:16 UTC 2005

> I guess you might say I'm selling out for a pittance to one of the
> commercial anti-spam vendors, but I hope in a way that does not affect
> anyone except other commercial anti-spam vendors, and in a way that
> will help reduce spam overall.  I tell myself there are far worse
> possibilities.

I'm not saying that this makes you a sell out, but it does make DCC completely
not free.

I lived through 9-11 so far worse possibilities exist, but not in relation
to software.

Ruben
--
Brooklyn Linux Solutions

proportions in the mind of the world  - RI Safir 1998

http://fairuse.nylxs.com

http://www.mrbrklyn.com - Consulting
http://www.inns.net <-- Happy Clients
http://www2.mrbrklyn.com/resources - Unpublished Archive or stories and articles from around the net