DCC version 1.2.70

Sat Mar 5 00:39:19 UTC 2005

Version 1.2.70 of the DCC source is in
http://www.dcc-servers.net/dcc/source/dcc.tar.Z  and
http://www.rhyolite.com/anti-spam/dcc/source/dcc.tar.Z

http://www.dcc-servers.net/dcc/CHANGES starts with:

    Turn on IP TOS bits for DCC server-to-server flooding.
    Add -B to dccproc, dccm, and dccifd to consult DNS blacklists.
	This feature and greylisting are valuable supplements
	to DCC target counting.  However, greylisting is generally
	significantly better where greylisting can be used.  Most
	dccproc and many dccifd installations cannot use greylisting.

The DNS blacklist feature should probably be considered experimental.
Please let me know what you think of it.
If I can find enough ambition, I will add code to use res_query() to
check the MX of domain names in addition to IP addresses.  Checking
MX IP addresses in blacklists is quite effective, but res_query()
is a lot more work then gethostbyname() etc.

/var/dcc/libexec/updatedcc should automagically fetch, build, and install
this version.