Integration problem, map file !

Mathieu KRETCHNER m.kretchner@siig.u-bordeaux.fr
Tue Feb 8 09:17:04 UTC 2005

Hello,

I try to insall DCC and to setup spamassassin in order to use it. But I
find an error message in the debug mode with the
command :

spamassassin -t -D </directory

debug: DCC is available: /usr/local/bin/dccproc
debug: entering helper-app run mode
debug: DCC: got response: missing SMTP header lines; fatal error
debug: leaving helper-app run mode
debug: DCC -> check failed: no X-DCC returned (did you create a map
file?): missing SMTP header lines; fatal error

So I looked for answer on the Internet but without success. Can you
please help me !
here is what I try to do :

cdcc info > map.txt
cdcc "new map; load map.txt" or cdcc "load -" < map.txt

thanks