SA 3.0.2 with Razor & DCC

Brian T Glenn glenn-dcc@delink.net
Sat Jan 22 01:21:31 UTC 2005

On Fri, Jan 21, 2005 at 02:31:18PM +0200, Thomas Kinghorn [MTNNS -Rosebank] may have written:

> <snip>
> debug: DCCifd is not available: no r/w dccifd socket found.
> debug: Current PATH is:
> /usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/X11R6/
> bin
> debug: executable for dccproc was found at /bin/dccproc
> debug: DCC is available: /bin/dccproc

How did you compile dcc? I don't know that I have ever seen binaries
installed into /bin before. Are you using a package or the original
source code?

> debug: entering helper-app run mode
> debug: setuid: helper proc 14861: ruid=501 euid=501
> debug: DCC: got response: missing SMTP header lines; fatal error
> debug: leaving helper-app run mode
> debug: DCC -> check failed: no X-DCC returned (did you create a map
> file?): missing SMTP header lines; fatal error
> <snip>
>
> Any advise on how to rectify this would be appreciated.
>
> Platform:
> Exim-4.44,
> Spamassassin 3.0.2,
> latest sa-exim patch,
> latest exiscan patch,
> ClamAv.
>
> OS:
> Redhat 8

Looks like it might be a configuration issue with exim, but it is hard
to say without knowing more about your environment. What version of dcc
are you using for example?

--
Brian T Glenn
delink.net Internet Services