dccm segmentation fault

Bolmerg-Berliner Ludger - Munich-MR lbolmerg@munichre.com
Mon Nov 22 15:46:59 UTC 2004

Hi,

I am getting occasional segmentation faults from dccm.  I am running
DCC-1.2.58 on FreeBSD 5.2.1
Here is what gdb gives me.

#gdb /var/dcc/libexec/dccm dccm.core
GNU gdb 5.2.1 (FreeBSD)
are
conditions.
details.
This GDB was configured as "i386-unknown-freebsd"...
(no debugging symbols found)...
Core was generated by `dccm'.
Reading symbols from /usr/lib/libc_r.so.5...(no debugging symbols
found)...
done.
Loaded symbols for /usr/lib/libc_r.so.5
Reading symbols from /lib/libmd.so.2...(no debugging symbols
found)...done.
Loaded symbols for /lib/libmd.so.2
Reading symbols from /lib/libm.so.2...(no debugging symbols
found)...done.
Loaded symbols for /lib/libm.so.2
Reading symbols from /lib/libc.so.5...(no debugging symbols
found)...done.
Loaded symbols for /lib/libc.so.5
Reading symbols from /libexec/ld-elf.so.1...(no debugging symbols
found)...
done.
Loaded symbols for /libexec/ld-elf.so.1
#0  0x0804d36f in rcpt_st_alloc ()
(gdb) bt
#0  0x0804d36f in rcpt_st_alloc ()
#1  0x0804baa6 in dccm_envrcpt ()
#2  0x08052e0f in st_rcpt ()
#3  0x0805241d in mi_engine ()
#4  0x08050efc in mi_handle_session ()
#5  0x08050721 in mi_thread_handle_wrapper ()
#6  0x280d250e in _thread_start () from /usr/lib/libc_r.so.5
#7  0xbf759000 in ?? ()
#8  0x08050a6d in mi_listener ()
#9  0x0804fdb1 in smfi_main ()
#10 0x0804ad6c in main ()
#11 0x0804a182 in _start ()

Vernon, is there anything more you would like me to send to analyse the
issue.

Regards,
Ludger Bolmerg